I spent a week at The West Bay Club with my family of 5 and was extremely happy with our choice. This is a great spot for anyone who wants to get away from the crowds on Grace Bay but still have plenty to do to keep you busy. The location is perfect .... honestly, it could not be better. The beach is clean and quiet and the beach staff are very attentive. You can walk to many restaurants but we still opted for a car as we wanted the flexibility to explore the island on our own. Our room was great ... clean and large and well-equipped. We had a ocean view which I highly recommend. The only thing that kept this hotel from getting a rating of 5 in my opinion was the restaurant. I absolutely agree with other reviewers that the breakfast is basic ... and does not change from day to day. The staff at breakfast were very slow and we often felt like they could care less. Our solution? We bought breakfast food and the kids ate in our condo ... it was fine. We never ate dinner at the hotel as we knew that we would be disappointed but you have plenty of wonderful choices on the island in both walking and easy driving distance. The concierge is helpful in making restaurant reservations and booking excursions but don't expect a lot of hand-holding ... this resort is really best for independent travelers who are going to do a little research on their own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Bay Club blends the warmth and comfort of home with the amenities and service of the finest resorts at our celebrated location on the widest stretch and tranquil west end of Turks & Caicos' award-winning Grace Bay Beach. Our all-oceanfront suites and serene setting combine to create the perfect environment for relaxation. Personalized, handmade experiences are crafted each day by our devoted staff, so guests' visits to our luxury boutique property become cherished, lifelong memories. Suites all include oceanfront terraces, full kitchens, ensuite baths and expansive living space, making West Bay Club's luxurious, comfortable accommodations the ideal backdrop for a Caribbean getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your West Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- West Bay Hotel
- West Bay Resort
- West Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales