18 years ago we honeymooned at the Grace Bay Club, and we were thrilled to discover that the West Bay Club was a "sister hotel" to Grace Bay -- it sounded like the perfect place to return with our three children (ages 12, 9 and 7). Our expectations were more than surpassed and we're already dreaming of returning next year! Our hotel unit had breathtaking views from the spacious, well-appointed balconies and the 3-bedroom suite was modern, immaculate and more than enough room for our family of five. Mimeme and the other housekeepers did an incredible job and the nightly turn-down with slippers was always welcome to come home to! Dudleysha (who also helped coordinate groceries for us ahead of our arrival -- thanks again!), Asha, Kat and the other girls at the front desk were always helpful with dining reservations and the beach and pool staff made us feel like family. We happily overlapped with William, Sean, Charles, Wildly and Chaz during most of our beach time and everyone we came into contact with was fabulous! Chaz took my husband and me out on the catamaran for an incredible sail, and William even helped clean the kids' Conch shells from our snorkel outing*. At the beach bar, Steeve and James couldn't have been more friendly! Complimentary breakfast by the pool was a treat, and the waitresses and waiters spoiled us with any extra's. We also enjoyed chips by the pool one day and a delicious dinner at West Bay twice (once at the restaurant and once for room service). The West Bay Club was the perfect combination of quiet and opportunity for adventure. The combination of island charm and the amazingly accommodating staff made it a truly magical stay. Thank you West Bay!!! We miss you!!!! *Loved our day's snorkel/island adventure w/ Caicos Dream Tours! John and his wife and staff were fantastic to work with! They can pick you up right there off of the beach in front of West Bay Club -- a huge plus when doing a family outing like this!! Snorkeling right there off our beach or just down the way at Bight Beach was fantastic too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Bay Club blends the warmth and comfort of home with the amenities and service of the finest resorts at our celebrated location on the widest stretch and tranquil west end of Turks & Caicos' award-winning Grace Bay Beach. Our all-oceanfront suites and serene setting combine to create the perfect environment for relaxation. Personalized, handmade experiences are crafted each day by our devoted staff, so guests' visits to our luxury boutique property become cherished, lifelong memories. Suites all include oceanfront terraces, full kitchens, ensuite baths and expansive living space, making West Bay Club's luxurious, comfortable accommodations the ideal backdrop for a Caribbean getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your West Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- West Bay Hotel
- West Bay Resort
- West Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales