My husband and I just returned from a week long stay at West Bay Club from June 7th to the 14th to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. I researched hotels/resorts extensively prior to arriving on where to stay and it was absolutely perfect! Our room was spacious, beautiful and our balcony and ocean view did not disappoint. We stayed in a one bedroom suite, room 202. We could not have wanted for anything! The entire property is gorgeous and the pool is really nice. The staff is attentive and yet not overbearing...it seemed they knew what we needed without us even asking. The guys at the beach...Charles, Jeffrey, William and Jimmy were so great! We had a lot of fun visiting with them and just laughing a lot! They spoiled us rotten. I wanted to take Charles home in my suitcase as he is a complete doll! All the staff are just tremendous people. The location is great and the beach area is not crowded at all. My only negative is the food and drink prices here. We found them to be one of the most expensive on the island which was too bad but the breakfast was outstanding every morning as well as any food we did order. We rented a car through Avis which was the smartest thing we did. They were great to work with and provided transfers to and from the airport which was a breeze. We were able to explore the whole island, different restaurants, resorts and shopping. For meals out, I highly recommend the Somewhere Cafe at Coral Gardens (fish tacos and great cocktails), Mango Reef (Escargot and the Mahi Mahi), the Seaside Cafe (really inexpensive Caesar salad that was yummy), Heminways (to die for Shrimp Pasta) and the Infiniti Bar at Grace Bay Club (the Infiniti Cocktail, shrimp cocktail and Chocolate Gourmandized dessert). We made our way to the latter on our final night and the ambiance, food and drink were almost magical.The fish fry on Thursday night is not to be missed and was a blast. It was so nice to walk just a few steps down the beach to it as well.
We met other couples and very nice families while we were there so that was a bonus. We planned the trip right at the beginning of the low season and took advantage of the every 3rd night free. Considering our luxurious accommodations it was a steal in my opinion. Many of the other resorts were a lot more expensive, too big and in most cases not as nice. It may be less crowded this time of year as well, so I would say it was a great time frame to visit. I could go on and on for days so let me just say this one thing, West Bay Club and Provo will not disappoint! We are already planning a return trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Bay Club blends the warmth and comfort of home with the amenities and service of the finest resorts at our celebrated location on the widest stretch and tranquil west end of Turks & Caicos' award-winning Grace Bay Beach. Our all-oceanfront suites and serene setting combine to create the perfect environment for relaxation. Personalized, handmade experiences are crafted each day by our devoted staff, so guests' visits to our luxury boutique property become cherished, lifelong memories. Suites all include oceanfront terraces, full kitchens, ensuite baths and expansive living space, making West Bay Club's luxurious, comfortable accommodations the ideal backdrop for a Caribbean getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your West Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- West Bay Hotel
- West Bay Resort
- West Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales