We stayed here at the end of Oct/2010 to the beginning of Nov/2010, leaving just after Hurricane Tomas hit the island.
The staff are friendly and helpful, the kitchenette nice, the BBQ by the pool means simple (inexpensive!) grilling for you, and it's a short walk to the fully-stocked grocery store.
Clean, very well kept, and just a hop-skip-and-jump (30 second walk) to the beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Mar is the perfect island retreat for a vacation filled with endless sunshine and delightful diversions. Located on Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo), the most developed island in the Turks and Caicos chain, Villa del Mar is just steps from the 12 mile strip of sugary fine sand and cerulean blue water known as Grace Bay Beach, internationally recognized as one of the world's top 10 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, West Indies, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Villa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Mar Hotel Providenciales
- Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Turks And Caicos/Providenciales