Villa del Mar exceeded expectations and for a price point on the island that can't be beaten. The apartments are of a high quality finish and only a few minutes walk to Grace Bay. I couldn't justify spending $500+ night to be a few meters closer to the beach so Villa del Mar was the perfect fit. All the staff were very friendly and met our every request quickly and with a smile. As others have said the breakfast is sparse but its adequate. It was great to have a kitchen in the studio but next time we will definitely go for a 1 bedroom. Our nightly rate worked out to around $200 incl tax. The pool on the resort is also very good for children. There is an IGA within walking distance and a lot of great restaurants along the beach. Be prepared for high food and drink prices though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Mar is the perfect island retreat for a vacation filled with endless sunshine and delightful diversions. Located on Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo), the most developed island in the Turks and Caicos chain, Villa del Mar is just steps from the 12 mile strip of sugary fine sand and cerulean blue water known as Grace Bay Beach, internationally recognized as one of the world's top 10 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Villa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Mar Hotel Providenciales
- Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Turks And Caicos/Providenciales