I stayed at the Villa Del Mar for a week. It is very clean and updated with a fully stocked kitchen. The condo like rooms are great for making your own meals and the rooms were very large. I had a 2 bedroom and there was also a washer and dryer. The property is not on the ocean, but one block off the ocean. It is very easy to access the beach and this resort had a great pool and pool bar. It is a nice quite resort and most rooms have a view of the pool. There is free wifi which was awesome. The property is a short walk to shopping and the grocery store. There was also a lot of restaurants a short walk away. The rooms had a nice big patio and great air conditioning. The staff was also really friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Mar is the perfect island retreat for a vacation filled with endless sunshine and delightful diversions. Located on Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo), the most developed island in the Turks and Caicos chain, Villa del Mar is just steps from the 12 mile strip of sugary fine sand and cerulean blue water known as Grace Bay Beach, internationally recognized as one of the world's top 10 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, West Indies, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Villa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Mar Hotel Providenciales
- Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Turks And Caicos/Providenciales