Just returned from T&C last night with my boyfriend and I must say it was incredible. Obviously the island is perfection but I don't think our experience would have been as great if we hadn't stayed at the Villa del Mar. The most amazing and friendly staff ever! Kerone & Lerone at the beach were total sweethearts! Captain Bill was awesome and recommended some great places! Also the Director Alan was very personable and made us feel super welcomed! The reception desk was also great at making reservations and calling taxis for us. The rooms were immaculate and beautiful. We stayed in a studio which came with a kitchenette (sink, microwave, pots, pans, utensils, plates, etc.) Our room's patio led to the bar and pool area which was very convenient. One of my favorite parts of the hotel was the outdoor grill that was available for all guests at all times. On a night where we wanted to just chill out, we went to the local supermarket (less than a 10 min walk) got some sausages and beer and grilled into the night! There was also a jacuzzi just outside our room.
The beach area was fantastic! Again, the twins Kerone & Lerone were so helpful. They set us up with chairs, umbrellas & towels. We ordered food and beer buckets and tropical drinks at the beach and they arrived super fast! Also, there was always a spot for us, never too crowded.
I truly have no complaints for this place. They are condo-like suites with hotel amenities which is exactly what we look for when traveling. It gave us the option to explore the island (local & fancier spots) without any pressure to stay within the confines of your resort. Not to mention that it was in an ideal location. ALL of the top rated restaurants are walking distance in addition to local spots like Jimmy's & the Patty Place. I didn't know that when we booked but we got so lucky! We are already planning a trip back and will ONLY stay at the Villa Del Mar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Mar is the perfect island retreat for a vacation filled with endless sunshine and delightful diversions. Located on Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo), the most developed island in the Turks and Caicos chain, Villa del Mar is just steps from the 12 mile strip of sugary fine sand and cerulean blue water known as Grace Bay Beach, internationally recognized as one of the world's top 10 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Mar Hotel Providenciales
- Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Turks And Caicos/Providenciales