Villa del Mar
The Somerset on Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$700
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$503
US$458
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$829
US$672
Grace Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,120
The Sands at Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$683
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$1,412
US$851
West Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$976
Orbitz.com
The Tuscany(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$946
US$918
Ocean Club Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$351
US$334
Hotwire.com
The Palms, Turks and Caicos(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,525
US$1,260
getaroom.com
All reviewsshort walkgrace bay clubgrocery storecontinental breakfastwithin walking distancechose villafull kitchenhot tubdeluxe studiograceway gourmetbeach accesscoco bistrowasher and dryerbeach attendantssmaller poolbanana breadbalcony overlooking the pool
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I am reluctant to write a review because I would like to keep this place a secret. From the beautiful beach to the spacious rooms to the wonderful staff everything was excellent. We will definitely be back!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ron S
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We loved our stay at the Villa Del Mar! We had a ground level, studio unit across from one of the pools. The unit was clean, well furnished, and plush with nice amenities (dark wood furniture, stainless steel appliances, etc.). Although the Villa is not directly on the beach, you can access the Grace Bay Beach via a 2 min. walk through the Grace Bay Hotel. The morning breakfasts are sufficient (pastries, juices and some fruits), and the staff was fantastic. Lynco at the Front Desk set us up with a great snorkeling tour for a good price. Finally, the location makes Villa Del Mar a great choice. The hotel is within a 10 min. walk of the grocery store, and most of the restaurants. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank First L
Reviewed 27 December 2013

The beach is just a short stroll across the street and VDM has a section that caters just to you..........you will quickly see why this beach is so highly rated. We took advantage of the complimentary breakfast each day; prepared one meal on site but mostly enjoyed the wide variety of dining choices, all within easy walking distance of VDM. The sunset cruise was one of the highlights and suitable for a family with young children(we were 5 adults, a 4 year old and a 2 year old).

Room Tip: While there is no restaurant the pool side bar is well stocked. The complimentary breakfast offers a good selection or you can prepare your own. However there here are numerous excellent restaurants within walking distance..
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Simmerman
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Four-story units clustered around two palm-ringed pools, a hot tub, and a little bar; beach access is through the lovely Grace Bay Club across the street, and the walk is as short as it would be through some resorts. The suites are immaculate and give a small family some room to spread out.

On an island as expensive as Provo, it's great to have a kitchen, and on an island as long as Provo, it's great to be able to walk to the grocery store. Beach amenities are very good; as the hotel expands, I hope it will have enough beach space.

Staff are extremely kind and helpful. I miss it and I would go back every year.

Room Tip: I prefer to be on the second or third floor for maximum privacy.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank EK S
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

My sister and I stayed at VDM for 4 nights. We had a wonderful time at VDM. Here are the pro's of VDM:

-located across the street from the most beautiful beach
-plenty of chairs/umbrellas available at beach, and VDM staff at beach to provide towels, set up chairs, etc.
-2 pools and jacuzzi on premises
-small tiki bar next to the pool
-complimentary continental breakfast
-nice landscaping
-spacious, updated, modern rooms (king sized bed, sitting area with full sized couch, flat screen tv and DVD player, marble bathroom, good water pressure in shower, large porch overlooking the pool, washer/dryer in room, with laundry detergent, microwave, fridge, etc)
-10 minute walk to a large grocery store
-within walking distance to restaurants, shops, rental car, bike/scooter, etc

Finally, and most importantly, VDM has exceptional staff, including the GM, front desk, and house keeping.

-GM made a point to introduce himself to staff. He also set up a little happy hour get together at the Tiki Bar by the pool for guests to mingle.

-House keeping staff did a great job, too. Staff cleaned our dirty dishes! And every night after returning from the beach/pool, our room was spotless and had fresh sheets, towels, replenished soap, shampoo, etc.

-Ruth, who works at the front desk, is fantastic. She is attentive, responsive, helpful, and really nice. I temporarily lost my luggage due to issue with airline, United. I didn't have clothes or my belongings for 2 days. The general manager offered to help me get any provisions that I needed while I waited for my luggage to arrive. Ruth went above and beyond to help me track down my luggage; she persistently called the airline and when she wasn't able to speak with airline representative directly, she didn't give up. She called as many people as needed at the airport to track down my luggage. Ruth also arranged transportation to and from airport to pick up my luggage once it finally arrived.
Ruth also helped me call the airline in United States to change my flight arrangements.

Also, in addition to assisting with the luggage fiasco, Ruth arranged for transportation, and made us dinner reservations at Coco Bistro.

My only minor complaints (and by minor, I mean that these things did not affect our stay or our desire to come back in the future) are:
-more fruit options at breakfast (oranges and bananas are only offered) and yogurt instead of carbs like bagels, toast, cereal, breads, etc.
-bigger gym with more equipment (at the time of our stay, the only treadmill was not working).

Overall, VDM was excellent! Thanks for a great vacation!

Stayed: December 2013