This was our 4th visit to Provo TCI. We have never stayed in the same resort/condo twice. That has now changed since we have already booked our next visit at VDM in March.
1. Great location, close to beach, bakery, casino,restaurant, shopping and grocery store(.3-1.4 km) walk
2. Great rooms
3. Two great pools
4. Friendly and helpful staff
5. Good breakfast included, just enough to get you going,
6. Great little bar, again with super friendly staff, and
7. Beach chair and towel service
1. For some reason our room was not cleaned on our second last day of our visit,
The only con was very much overcome by all the pros of the resort. Although it did mess up our schedule waiting for the cleaning staff to arrive.
In closing, clean, secure, and nicely appointed rooms combined with the great location and super friendly staff make VDM a fantastic vacation spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Mar is the perfect island retreat for a vacation filled with endless sunshine and delightful diversions. Located on Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo), the most developed island in the Turks and Caicos chain, Villa del Mar is just steps from the 12 mile strip of sugary fine sand and cerulean blue water known as Grace Bay Beach, internationally recognized as one of the world's top 10 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, West Indies, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Villa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Mar Hotel Providenciales
- Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Turks And Caicos/Providenciales