We stayed with friends in a 2 bedroom unit for a week in November 2013. We were pleasantly surprised. The location of the resort is ideal, just a short walk from the beach through another resort property. The beach attendant is great and there is an abundance of loungers and towels. We were in a main floor unit and had a nice patio area leading directly on to the larger of two pools. We made our own breakfast daily in the very nice kitchen and ate our lunch at one of the resorts on the beach. We stocked up on groceries at the IGA about a 10 minute walk away. We ate all our evening meals in town and found that to be very expensive.The only downside for us, was the lack of a closet and lock on the second bedroom door. A second bathroom would have been ideal and a unit on an upper floor would have enabled us to enjoy the sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Mar is the perfect island retreat for a vacation filled with endless sunshine and delightful diversions. Located on Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo), the most developed island in the Turks and Caicos chain, Villa del Mar is just steps from the 12 mile strip of sugary fine sand and cerulean blue water known as Grace Bay Beach, internationally recognized as one of the world's top 10 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, West Indies, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Mar Hotel Providenciales
- Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Turks And Caicos/Providenciales