This a condo property rented as a hotel rooms and it is great! I stayed in a studio and it was spacious, clean and beautiful. I was on the second floor but I think higher is better. Mine had a kitchenette which was perfect. All of the staff were incredibly kind and helpful throughout my stay. They set up all my tours and gave great recommendations for local restaurants.
They are in a great location literally a minute walk from the beach where they have a attendant with towels, water, chairs, umbrellas and even some floating tubes and lounges for the water! Everything i needed was within walking distance, great restaurants, grocery store and the beach!
The only downfall is the continental breakfast....cereal, bagel, banana bread, banana, orange, coffee, tea or juice....after 5 days I was over that meal.
Stay here, the price is way better then the other resorts but if you are willing to not be on the water it is perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Mar is the perfect island retreat for a vacation filled with endless sunshine and delightful diversions. Located on Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo), the most developed island in the Turks and Caicos chain, Villa del Mar is just steps from the 12 mile strip of sugary fine sand and cerulean blue water known as Grace Bay Beach, internationally recognized as one of the world's top 10 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, West Indies, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Villa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Mar Hotel Providenciales
- Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Turks And Caicos/Providenciales