Spent 2 weeks with my husband in a Deluxe Studio at this beautiful boutique hotel. Couples vacationed here, as well as families. Despite being full during our stay, it never felt crowded.
Our room, the grounds, pool area, personal use BBQ's (Weber's) are impeccably clean and well kept. The staff was always smiling and very pleasant. They offer a poolside continental breakfast and the on-site bar is open daily and hosts a weekly cocktail reception. Great time to meet Alan Lawley, the General Manager/Director of Operations and Development. A super nice guy!! Caution: Beware of the complimentary rum punch. It's sooo good and just sneaks up on you!
Our Studio was spacious and furnishings were modern with a Tommy Bahama feel. We loved having the mini-fridge and microwave, and used them daily to keep our drinks chilled, warm up food. Villa Del Mar is centrally located and within walking distance to many restaurants, car rentals, cafés, as well as a grocery store, GraceWay Gourmet.
Don't let this not being beach front deter you from staying here. It is a very pleasant 1 minute walk through Grace Bay Club. This resort includes beach service. towels, complimentary chair umbrella set up and refreshing cold water, as well as bar and food service, with a smile!
The draw to this beautiful island is the beach. White powder sand and turquoise waters. Grace Bay was invitingly warm and smooth as glass while we were there. Bonus: no seaweed!
We were looking for a very relaxing vacation, but you can make it as eventful as you like. There are many boat cruises, snorkelling/scuba tours, parasailing, paddle boards, kayaks, and banana boat rides just to name a few.
Whatever you choose to do in Turks and Caicos at Vill Del Mar, you will not be disappointed! We will be returning as we have found our beach paradise just few hours by plane away from home.
We can't wait to go back!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Mar is the perfect island retreat for a vacation filled with endless sunshine and delightful diversions. Located on Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo), the most developed island in the Turks and Caicos chain, Villa del Mar is just steps from the 12 mile strip of sugary fine sand and cerulean blue water known as Grace Bay Beach, internationally recognized as one of the world's top 10 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Mar Hotel Providenciales
- Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Turks And Caicos/Providenciales