Paradise to me is having the most beautiful beaches in the world surrounded by a luxuriuos,clean and a private hotel off the geograpy of hurricane alley. My husband and I have been all over the caribbean and this destination would top them all. The beaches are pristine and the water is a turquoise blue that makes Betty Davis' eyes look ordinary. The service was subtle yet effiecient as they respected your privacy but were eager to assist upon call. There is nothing better than a virtually brand new complex to gaurantee that the elements of the caribbean ocean have not worn it down and Villa del Mar is no exception. You can either relax by the pool or take a stroll to the beach as the sun regenerizes you and gives you that feeling of non stop love. My husband and I came back rekindled and closer than ever. Thank you Villa del Mar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Mar is the perfect island retreat for a vacation filled with endless sunshine and delightful diversions. Located on Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo), the most developed island in the Turks and Caicos chain, Villa del Mar is just steps from the 12 mile strip of sugary fine sand and cerulean blue water known as Grace Bay Beach, internationally recognized as one of the world's top 10 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Mar Hotel Providenciales
- Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Turks And Caicos/Providenciales