All reviews minute walk grocery store grace bay club continental breakfast within walking distance chose villa full kitchen hot tub deluxe studio graceway gourmet beach access washer and dryer beach attendants coco bistro banana bread directly across the street beach service
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

The people who work here are amazing. They make you feel at home from the moment you check in to the day you leave. The girls at the front desk helped me plan excursions for as long as it took. They were great! The gentleman at the beach desk also happily helped us with excursions. The room was cleaned everyday and very comfortable, the grounds were kept well maintained, and the pools were great.

There were a few drawbacks; no food available onsite (they do serve a complimentary cold breakfast every morning). There was an unpleasant smell that came and went with the wind, also could smell it in the shower. I assume this has something to do with the water. Very little entertainment on site. All these things are known before booking or out of their control so I didn’t let it affect my review.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I decided to go to Turks & Caicos for my birthday and I am that person that doesn’t like all-inclusive resort. I booked this establishment and glad I did. It is across the street from the beach, 10 minute walk to the Ports of Call, grocery store, restaurants and 15 minutes to Salt Mill where there are more restaurants and shops.

Would I come back to Villa del Mar, definitely and since I am comfortable in driving on the left I will rent my car from Avis near the Ports of Call to get around. Food for thought: gas in T&C avg. $5.50/gallon.

The room was clean and the kitchenette is perfect. My room faced the pool which was an added bonus. In fact all rooms face one of the two pools. On Wednesdays is the Manager’s reception where drinks are served and music playing. They also offer continental breakfast and the banana bread is hot, fresh and good but you better get it early because that is the first thing to go.

The grounds are well maintained and the front desk staff are helpful.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 1BSHICKS1995
Reviewed 17 August 2018

I really enjoyed my stay! The place was affordable, clean and the staff was overall friendly. The room was perfect with a private balcony, washer/dryer, microwave, etc... this place is pretty much on the beach (2 min walk), walking distance to the grocery store, some restaurants and a few shops. Food on the island is very expensive, so the free breakfast was nice. It is very basic, but it works! Hopefully will be back!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Samantha T
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed two amazing weeks at Villa Del Mar and didn’t want to leave. The property is well maintained, quiet, safe. All the staff are friendly and helpful. We stayed in Studio which was perfect. The studio had all the essentials for our stay and the washer and dryer was an added bonus. Housekeeping was fantastic. Our room was clean with fresh towels each day.

Grace Bay beach which is a very short walk is breathtaking. Villa Del Mar has beach service with umbrellas, lounge and beach chairs, water and towels were perfect. In addition the beach staff are so friendly and helpful.

We enjoyed the weekly Managers cocktail reception with Rum punch and music. The bartender Captain Bill is great too.

We’ve stayed in other resorts in Provo but our stay at Villa Del Mar was the best so far. We highly recommend Villa Del Mar for its location and the great value. We’re already planning next years two week stay. Maybe three weeks! We loved it and miss being there.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank FGalata
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough about this great resort. Though it’s not directly on the beach, it’s just a 2 minute walk. It’s clean, quiet and a great value on an island that’s very pricey. We are already planning next years stay here, we can’t wait to return. Staff was so helpful and made sure our stay was pleasant and enjoyable!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family