“Great”

Parallel 23
Ranked #44 of 146 Restaurants in Providenciales
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: CARIBBEAN FUSION CUISINE WITH AN ELEGANT AMBIANCE Open for dinner every evening from 6:00pm until 10:00pm and offering stunning al fresco dining on a wide terrace or in our chic dining room, Parallel23 features beautiful full-height French doors and a hi-tech display kitchen with wow-factor wood-burning oven so diners can enjoy the theater of food preparation. Under the skillful hand of Executive Chef Lauren Callighen, guests can partake in an exemplary selection of land and sea favorites including coconut-marinated conch ceviche, pan roasted sea bass, and 21-day aged steaks. An extensive boutique wine list introduces even the most knowledgeable guest to a new experience. Parallel23 also offers a magnificent outdoor, domed dining room for guests who are seeking a more intimate setting or who would like to host a catered, private function.
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Great food, we had margarita pizza, crab risotto. Risotto was very well prepared. Chocolate mousse divine. Service was as you would expect at high end restaurant.

4  Thank Asma B

Reviewed 6 August 2014

The setting is beautiful, but the menu is limited and over priced. I was hard pressed to find anything appetizing.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Marinated watermelon (had every night!) and tenderloin were my favorites! Their house Pinot was good. Pilaf was too rich.

3  Thank kari r
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I hate reviews that complain about cost. Look it up on the internet. It costs what it costs. Having said that, when you pay over $500 for 4 people with a barely better than average bottle of wine, I believe you have the right to expect a much better than average meal.

The servers were great. They treated my special needs son extremely well.

I never like it when the food beats the wine to the table. I don't mind pouring my own wine after opening, but this is a high end restaurant.

My mahi mahi was so salty it was inedible. I flagged down a server and told them; they promptly took it away. They quickly replaced it with grouper, which was quite good. I've never had to do that at a "high end restaurant". I was a little surprised that no one came to ask me about it.

Little glitches, beautiful setting, good food and very high prices. Do your home work and make your decision for your self.

This was our 5th trip to T&C and first to this restaurant. Unless we were staying at the Regent, I doubt we will go back

2  Thank TucsonTim
Reviewed 1 August 2014

we ate here our first night in Turks and would not eat here again. Very expensive even for Turks standard for what you get. Meal was very good but the portions were very small. Great atmosphere, very romantic.