“Amazing food and entertainment!!”
Review of Opus

Opus
Ranked #59 of 144 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Amazing food and entertainment!!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

It amazing food! I'm serious sooooo good! Also the atmosphere is so warm! The singer was a Norah jones type singer with a voice as sweet as an angel!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Perfect Little Gem”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I would have overlooked this restaurant had my sister not visited on a previous vacation. First, they served a mouth-watering bruschetta. It was spectacular. Then I had the seafood bisque which was magnificent. My entree was a curried Conch and it was a bit too spicy for me but the white rice was cooked perfectly and had a buttery, nutty flavor to it. I couldn't quite place it but it was top notch. My dessert was the rum cake and it was perfectly balanced. The restaurant itself is designed in an understated elegant manner and the courtyard is lovely. Be ready to spend--the bill was about $200 for a three course meal with wine but it was well worth it.

Visited July 2014
Hatboro
“Beautiful Setting”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The staff was very friendly and the music was nice (can't remember his name). My wife and daughter loved the Chicken Shish Kabob and mine all of our meals were delicious.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank JC5363
Richmond, Virginia
“Wonderful dining experience”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My entire family enjoyed this restaurant. The setting was elegant; the live musician provided a perfect backdrop to a wonderful meal. By far, the best we had on the island. Although pricey by some standards, the Opus experience was a tremendous value.

Visited June 2014
kingston, pa
“Very good.... Would go back”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My wife and I went alone for a dinner out.. I had grouper and she the vegetable tart. Both were excellent, and the dessert was amazing, a chocolate decadent dessert for her and cheesecake for me. Both we're good, but the waitress charged us an extra $100 for our bottle of wine, we were glad we asked about the charge, she apologized and was embarrassed, we don't think it was intentional....

• Visited June 2014