My husband and I stayed at the Turks & Caicos Gansevoort in Providenciales and fell in love. This hotel offers total luxury from check-in to check-out. At check-in, we were immediately offered non-alcoholic tropical drinks. After being escorted to our room, we found a lovely fruit plate and bottle of wine waiting for us. The room was simply amazing. I was concerned that due to the super modern look of the suite, it would not feel luxurious enough. There was no cause for my concern. From the Frette linens to the high-end appliances to the cozy furniture, the Gansevoort knows how to provide luxury. I was also concerned about the Gansevoort's reputation as a party spot. Again, this worry was baseless. Once, on our way to dinner, we could tell there was a party happening, but it was not close enough to the rooms for us to know if we hadn't passed it on the way out.
Our suite was on the second floor and offered priceless beach views. As far as we could tell, each suite offered beach views. The suites are sold as condos, so they are fully equipped with all the comforts of home. The grounds at the Gansevoort look as if they been pulled from a magazine. The pool, the beach, the lush plants--it's all fabulous. The beach feels rather private and there was always adequate seating, not to mention a staff that was more than attentive and willing to assist. I can't say enough about the staff, by the way. They were all so gracious and accommodating, the service seemed more like a bed and breakfast, less the intrusiveness. They think of everything and housekeeping always seemed to know just when to visit for daily service and turn downs. We loved nearly everything about this hotel and will certainly stay there again.
Pros: Amazing suites, PERFECT service, beautiful grounds, amenity-filled spa and fitness center (fitness classes are also offered outdoors and are not for the faint at heart).
Cons: For those without a rental car, the hotel is not located in the center of Grace Bay (this was not a con for us but a pro). The restaurant is rather average. We loved the breakfast buffet, but the room service we ordered was consistently average. Again, not a real issue for us as we were excited to explore T&C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales