My husband and I stayed there recently and I must say, all of our expectations were met. It's especially the service that made our stay at this hotel more enjoyable than at other resorts before. We mostly used the pool, and ALL staff was very professional, friendly and ATTENTIVE, always made sure you got all you need. Special thanks to Michael and Joseph, there's nothing they won't be able to do for you. I also have to mention Clarence, so friendly and fast in service! Frontdesk was flawless and fun too. Housekeeping was very good, they even pass by a second time in the evening (during we went out for dinner) to do our bed and leave a little chocolat on the side, which was really sweet. There was a welcoming bottle of wine, and even a second one towards the end of our stay to make sure we enjoy, all flawless!
Bagatelle Bistrot: Breakfast was actually nice & staff friendly, my husband only complained about the quality of the croissants (buy hey, he's french:) and the day couldn't start better with Geraldine greeting us with her welcoming and friendly smile! Lunch at the beachbar was ok, nothing special...Dinner at Bagatelle was not bad either, we enjoyed especially the setting by night and smooth music. Even after having dinner in other resaurants on the island, we always decided to take our night cocktail at their lounge, bar staff are great & fun there too! Mario from the security outside would always give us his friendly advice and information on the island! Thanks.
Only slight negative point is the price of their Spa and items in the gift shop.
And yeah, actually we didn't get our fruit cocktail welcoming drink! :)
All in all, it will be difficult to find another island resort that will make us feel good as Gansevoort T&C! The service really made the difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales