We took a group of hard working New Yorkers who are used to excellent service every where we go. Two months before we scheduled this MASS trip with people coming from different states and areas. We received some great information from lifestyle expert Anne Marie-Martinez who heads up the Concierge at the Gansevoort Turks & Caicos location. She told us about a weekend series called "The Fabulous Life" which entailed a weekend full of great activities.....and here is my re-cap of the week.
Friday: We had a huge dinner at bagatelle which is located in the hotel and it was amazing! The chef brought out some amazing dishes and the ambiance was extremely romantic but still upbeat.
After the dinner the PARTY began! Our buddy DJ CEO spun classics, progressive formats ALL night and people from all over the world were literally sweating and dancing. We got bottle service and it wasn't obnoxious or pretentious at all. The service was AMAZING and the staff kept the ice cold. Anne walked us through the entire process and even came to party with us.
Saturday: We had a great Moroccan dinner at a near by restaurant called Lemon which was really good but all we wanted to do was get back to The Gansevoort which started to feel like home away from home. The staff started to feel like family! We got back to our amazing suite and let the night air flow through the room
Sunday: This had to be one one of the BEST days of my life! Anne Marie-MArtinze chartered a yacht for us which was very affordable. She booked 3 great deejays from DJ DALLAS, DJ CEO and DJ MARK KING.....we had unlimited rum, danced the entire way and docked on a private island. There is no better feeling then partying with friends and cool people on a private island as yacht awaits to take you back to your Swagged out hotel suite. Pleeeease listen to Anne on the yacht thingy! lol
We cam back to out hotel suite and ordered bottle service...and partied!
The Hotel Gansevoort Staff was by far the most helpful and polite and Anne Marie Martinez gave us MAGIC! The only downside was having to leave.
If you go to Hotel Gansevoort ASK FOR ANNE MARIE MARTINEZ from the One Group.....she made this a memorable experience.
Shout out to
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales