My husband and I just spent out first anniversary at the Gans for 7 days and it was perfect! It's absolutely beautiful there, the rooms are very clean and modern. The beach is gorgeous and we loved the Infiniti pool. The staff is very friendly and are always there when you need them. The conceirge was always available to make reservations for restaurants & excursions - two restaurants that are a MUST Coco Bistro and Parallel 23 - so delicious and breathtaking atmosphere. We also enjoyed several others, but those two were our fave. The grocery store is a 10 minute bike ride, fun and safe. The hotel will provide the bikes.
The only negative is it's very expensive which we knew this going, but had no idea about the other charges - tax is high and there are hotel surcharges on every single bill, that I think were 11%. Lunches averaged from $40 - $70 a day at the resort. Also, the taxis are pricey $11 - $20 each way, even if it's a 5 minute ride.
Overall - this place is amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales