This was my first trip to Turks and Caicos and I must say it was amazing. When we arrived at the Gansevoort, we were greeted with cool towels and some rum punch. We were given a quick tour of the premises and escorted to our room. Our room was very spacious and clean. The balcony had a great view of the beach. We were also given a complimentary bottle of wine. We had only one problem, our ac in the room was not working properly. I called the front desk and a service person was in our room within minutes. They fixed the problem and room cooled down but the next day the ac was not working again. The manager Berniquea called us immediately and moved us to another room and upgraded us to one oceanfront bedroom suite for the Inconvenience. The next day we were also given complimentary drinks on the beach. The whole staff at the Gansevoort was terrific and so friendly. They even called us in the evening to make sure that everything was ok. They cared about us and they made us feel as part of their family. The beach was equipped with lounge chairs, umbrellas, free snorkeling equipment, paddle boards, and kayaks too. The beach attendant Louis was great. He got us all the towels and setup our beach beds every morning. I have been to many caribbean islands and this is best hotel and beach I ever been to. The crystal clear blue water was great. The food at the beach grill was great. The Gansevoort salad with grill chicken and fish tacos was excellent. I think we ate lunch there everyday. I forgot to mention our package included free breakfast which was fine. Omelets, fresh fruit, and etc was good enough for us. We had dinner at various restaurants outside the hotel but we really enjoyed our hotel restaurant - the Stelle.
Just keep in mind that everything is imported, food costs is a bit pricey. Overall, it was a very relaxing vacation and would highly recommend the Gansevoort to all my friends and family. I promise to be back soon. Thank you Berniquea and the entire staff of Gansevoort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales