We chose the Gansevoort to celebrate our 25th anniversary and our first trip to Turks and Caicos. Arrival at the airport and connecting with our pre-paid transfer was a little muddled but after we arrived and were greeted with a rum punch it all settled in to place. We had a lovely room with a balcony overlooking the beach and beautiful blue ocean. It was immaculate. Housekeeping was unobtrusive and came twice a day. The grounds were meticulously maintained and the setting was gorgeous. I can't say enough about the staff. They were always friendly and attentive above and beyond. Overall the trip was near perfection. The only tiny negative was that a cab was required for most restaurants and shopping. Other than that I have no complaints and plan to return as soon as possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales