Walking into the Gansevoort is like walking into a living postcard. Upon entering the property, it is reminiscent of Santorini, with its cerulean blues and whites.
A Gansevoort representative met us at the airport and arranged for transportation to the resort. At check-in we were greeted with cool towels, refreshing fruit punch, and smiles that carried throughout our entire six-day stay.
We were given a brief tour of the property before being taken to our room. The resort is small. I would describe it as more of a boutique property. Our one bedroom suite was beautifully appointed - the decor mirroring the colors of the pristine white beaches and serene blue water. Our room was always clean and fresh and we were provided bottled water every day - impeccable service!
The fitness center and spa are small, but very good. Rose gave me one of the best massages that I have ever had!
The breakfast buffet is delicious, with enough variety of fresh fruit, french toast, pancakes, and an omelette bar to satisfy even the pickiest eater like my husband. (Thanks to Ruth for being so nice and accommodating.)
A few tips: Food at the resort, although very good, is a little expensive. Be sure to leave the property and try some of the local cuisine. We also took advantage of the refrigerator in our room and stocked up on some snacks at the supermarket. Bring some cash for taxis, tipping, and the Thursday night Fish Fry! There isn't an ATM on the property.
Overall, it was a fabulous stay and we can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales