This is a wonderful hotel. . It is spotlessly clean, food is excellent and the staff is always smiling. The pool is spectacular but the beach won us over- splurge for the beach beds, so comfortable.
Beachfront on a higher floor is the way to go. We were initially in a deluxe suite which had a side balcony with partial view of the beach but was setback We upgraded to a one bedroom suite with full beachview on the third floor. If you enjoy having breakfast on your patio and late afternoon relaxing time, it is worth the extra $$. I am sitting here enjoying the gorgeous view as I write this.
One small negative. There is no restroom near the beach. Bit of a hike to lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales