We stayed here for 5 nights in January. It was our second stay on this island and the first place we stayed at is no longer around. This hotel is pretty pricey, but most in this area are. We booked the partial oceanfront room but we noticed a foul smell on our balcony each time we were out there. The hotel was nice enough to move us to a full oceanfront suite and this room was way better! If you can afford it, I would splurge on an oceanfront room. The drinks are overpriced...as is everything on this island. The staff are not that friendly, which is odd. We encountered a few friendly staffers, but the rest pretty just did their job and didn't talk much. I also took some fitness classes here and they were good. I wish they were a little harder, but they are probably are trying to appeal to every fitness level. Overall, I liked this hotel but wish the staff were more lively and the prices weren't so high!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales