My sister and I went to the Gansevoort Turks & Caicos to escape the rough New York winter, and we could not have asked for a better experience!
The hotel was absolutely gorgeous and immaculate. Our room was the nicest hotel room I have ever stayed in. The hotel was situated right on Grace Bay, and our room overlooked the gorgeous blue water. The room itself was spacious, clean, stylish and very comfortable.
The staff was so nice and accommodating. We made friends with everyone at the hotel, from staff to guests, because the hotel was relatively small and intimate, making the service that much better. There was a really personal level of service. On the first day, the staff all introduced themselves and remembered our names, making us feel welcomed and not just like guests of the hotel.
The beach and pool are beyond description. Grace Bay's water is the most beautiful blue I have ever seen, and the pool was so much fun and just fabulous!
The food and drinks were fantastic. Grade A quality. Amazing key lime pie!
There was a really fun DJ set on Friday night in the main restaurant-turned-club, and we danced for hours and had the best possible time!
If dance parties are not your speed, the Gansevoort definitely still appeals to a more mellow audience. We took the best yoga classes in the mornings - all classes are set outside on a gorgeous wooden patio with the bay in the distance.
This was the perfect setting for a relaxing vacation. It was both mellow and social. We made some great connections at the hotel and stay in touch with a few of the people who were also guests of the hotel.
I highly recommend the Gansevoort Turks & Caicos to anyone who needs an escape from the daily grind and is looking for a beautiful, friendly environment. I cannot wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales