The hotel has a really nice layout, the rooms are huge and with an amazing seaview! Take the one with the balcony, not the hot tub. The pool and the floating matrasses were great and bars everywhere... the cocktails were great! The music was very relaxing as well. There is a little Mexican restaurant along the beach which hasn't great food, but great views! One thing Bagatelle doesn't have - a view on the beach... we also didn't like the Bagatelle staff too much, (the hotel management was very nice), quite arrogant, sorry, we are the guests, you work here, not the other way around, telling us how difficult it is to import tropical fruits onto the island... When paying that much for a room in the Carribean, you expect fresh fruit at your breakfast table. If you have very light skin, equip yourself, there isn't much shade at the hotel. The fabric of the sun umbreallas still lets people get sunburned while using 50+ sunprotection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales