We just got back from a week at Coral Gardens and had an absolutely wonderful experience. The people who work at the property (Flo, Jerome, Matthew and others), along with the staff at Somewhere Cafe, truly made our trip so special and memorable. They were helpful, friendly, accommodating and understand the meaning of hospitality. We are still talking about how wonderful they all are. Our condo was well equipped and perfect for traveling with our 11 month old son. The beach right on the property is spectacular and we snorkeled right on site. The food and drinks at Somewhere cafe are delicious and it is so convenient having it right on the property. I can not say enough good things about this place and we can't wait to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Gardens Resort is located directly on Grace Bay Beach and miles of white sand and turquoise ocean. We are directly in front of the best snorkeling reef on the island "Alexandra Marine Park". We are a deluxe Boutique Resort consisting of three unique buildings built along the beach with lush gardens and two swimming pools. The resort is directly on Grace Bay Beach, which was voted as one of the world's Top 10 beaches by Conde Nast Magazine. We have spacious and fully equipped one, two or three bedroom condo suites, as well as Garden Rooms are tastefully decorated with Italian tile flooring and muted tropical colors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Coral Gardens on Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Gardens Hotel Providenciales
- Coral Gardens On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales