We stayed in Coral Gardens week of April 12th. It was our first trip to Turks and Caicos and couldn't have made a better choice of condo to stay at. The booking process was made a breeze by Leanne, and the condo itself, a suite on the top floor overlooking the sunset to the West and the Somewhere restaurant was fantastic. Incredible views, very spacious, all modern appliances, and a wrap-around balcony that enlarged the entire suite even more and was the highlight of our vacation. Sipping martinis while watching the sunset every evening from the balcony, listening to the bands playing at Somewhere from the convenience of our condo, made unit 1302 the best place to stay, in our humble opinion. Of particular importance to us was the easy access to the beach and the coral reef right outside our building: wife and I are both avid snorkelers and this was the perfect place to take advantage of a reef a few yards from shore. Lots of great coral, fish, rays and turtles. Great place to learn snorkeling or teach your kids. Lots of other water activities available from the on-location dive site. There are two pools which are fine but didn't get much use when we were there as who needs a pool when you have the softest, cleanest beach and clearest water right outside our door. A special shout-out to Jerome and Juwan and all the staff at Coral Gardens: the service was impeccable, the staff incredibly responsive and willing to accommodate just about any request, from arranging dinner reservations, to finding taxis, to cleaning out a fresh conch shell. You couldn't ask for a nicer group of people to make your vacation truly relaxing and wonderful. Somewhere is a great place for some tex-mex food and drinks, both at lunch and saw many enjoying the sunset happy hour from the upper deck. Can now understand why Grace Bay was voted second best beach in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Gardens Resort is located directly on Grace Bay Beach and miles of white sand and turquoise ocean. We are directly in front of the best snorkeling reef on the island "Alexandra Marine Park". We are a deluxe Boutique Resort consisting of three unique buildings built along the beach with lush gardens and two swimming pools. The resort is directly on Grace Bay Beach, which was voted as one of the world's Top 10 beaches by Conde Nast Magazine. We have spacious and fully equipped one, two or three bedroom condo suites, as well as Garden Rooms are tastefully decorated with Italian tile flooring and muted tropical colors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Coral Gardens on Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Gardens Hotel Providenciales
- Coral Gardens On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales