We had such an amazing time at Coral Gardens on our Honeymoon. Everything was absolutely amazing! The staff was so helpful and by the end of the week we knew everyone by name. Jerome was awesome and reserved us lounge chairs everyday on the beach. The food at Somewhere was epic (I still can't get over their nachos and fish tacos). This resort is secluded and quiet, not overrun with tons of guests. It was quaint and relaxing just exactly what we wanted. I would recommend renting a car for a few days just so you have the freedom to go see the rest of the island, grocery shop and hit the Salt Mills for shopping. If you are looking for a nice romantic meal definitely visit Coco Bistro. You wont' regret it. All in all this was a trip we will never forget. We look forward to going back and staying at Coral Gardens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Gardens Resort is located directly on Grace Bay Beach and miles of white sand and turquoise ocean. We are directly in front of the best snorkeling reef on the island "Alexandra Marine Park". We are a deluxe Boutique Resort consisting of three unique buildings built along the beach with lush gardens and two swimming pools. The resort is directly on Grace Bay Beach, which was voted as one of the world's Top 10 beaches by Conde Nast Magazine. We have spacious and fully equipped one, two or three bedroom condo suites, as well as Garden Rooms are tastefully decorated with Italian tile flooring and muted tropical colors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Gardens on Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Gardens Hotel Providenciales
- Coral Gardens On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales