We just got back from CG. We stayed May 10th through May 17th and it went way to fast! We chose a 1 bedroom penthouse for our stay.
From Rudy picking us up at the airport with a big smile and a cold cup of rum punch, to Charles helping with out bags on the last day it was all wonderful.
Nicole met us when Rudy dropped us off. What a sweetheart she is. Check-in in your room makes it so simple, especially after 3 flights to get there. We left San Diego at 8pm Tuesday, and arrived at Provo Wednesday at 2pm. To say we were exhausted was an understatement. Nicole made it all so simple and painless.
As soon as she left we wandered the penthouse. WOW! It was HUGE. And the view was breathtaking. The furnishings were clean, comfortable and in great shape. A kitchen with every appliance known to man AND a wine fridge. A comfortable king size bed with huge over sized pillows. None of that squishy useless down stuff. We both have iffy backs and for a change we slept great all week. Something very rare on a resort/hotel bed. A big walk in shower, a small pool size bathtub, double sinks, plenty of bathroom drawers and cupboards, even a bidet and robes. The bedroom had tons of drawers and a walk-in closet with plenty of hangers and shelves, plus a wall safe. The wrap around balcony had a table and chairs, plus two very comfy full length recliners. There was also a guest bathroom, dining area with table, a breakfast bar and a very nice living room with a gigantic tv. Both tvs had great reception from satellite feeds, and plenty of channels. Was also a washer/dryer in the unit.
The snorkeling is just outstanding and mere steps from all the units. We saw numerous sea turtles, two schools of barracudas, sea bass, rays, and hundreds of other types of fish. Even several conchs cruising along the bottom. The snorkeling gear is included in the room. The sand was like powdered sugar, and the softest I have ever been on. The visibility seems endless. We went through 8 underwater cameras and still did not get it all I'm sure.
The food is fabulous. We did not try Coyoba, but ate daily at the beach cafe. Breakfast (from a full menu) is included with the unit. Minor and Angie served us most often and were always friendly and greeted us by name from day one.
Nicole, Charles, Angie, Doreen, Ricardo, Minor and everyone else treat you like family and are the hardest working people I've seen. They know how to pamper you, from the included 30 minute massage (Which was sooo relaxing after all the flying) to Charles delivering sorbet to everyone on the beach each day. All the small touches, the intimacy of a small resort, being treated as family and not JUST a guest. All this and more make CG a rare oasis and we will be going back every year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Gardens Resort is located directly on Grace Bay Beach and miles of white sand and turquoise ocean. We are directly in front of the best snorkeling reef on the island "Alexandra Marine Park". We are a deluxe Boutique Resort consisting of three unique buildings built along the beach with lush gardens and two swimming pools. The resort is directly on Grace Bay Beach, which was voted as one of the world's Top 10 beaches by Conde Nast Magazine. We have spacious and fully equipped one, two or three bedroom condo suites, as well as Garden Rooms are tastefully decorated with Italian tile flooring and muted tropical colors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Gardens on Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Gardens Hotel Providenciales
- Coral Gardens On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales