Grace Bay Club
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$975
Ports of Call Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$268
Travelocity
The Somerset on Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$2,306
US$2,245
The Sands at Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$599
US$530
Travelocity
The Palms, Turks and Caicos(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,220
Hotels.com
West Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$2,076
Blue Haven Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,043
Point Grace(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$548
US$1,476
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$570
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
1,840 results
All reviewspersonal conciergeinfinity barcell phoneestate sectioninfiniti restaurantruth mariefamily poolgrace bayprivate conciergeadult poolour honeymooncoco bistrodinner reservationsrum punchsorbetconcierge teamjunior suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2011

The room was over the top amazing. First my boyfriend and I had booked a junior suite, but when we arrived we were upgraded to a Luxury 2 bedroom suite. it was a duplex with two master bedrooms, and bathrooms, terraces on both floors, with an awesome view of the gardens and ocean. The room was beautifully decorated, very clean and luxurious. To further add to our dream, every guest is given a cell pone which connects you to your assigned concierge. Every employee at this resort is very friendly and always helpful. We were treated like royalty. I have special dietary restrictions and the resort restaurants and chef were more then willing to cook special meals for me. As for the grounds and the beaches, gorgeous. I booked the adult section of the resort and the beach for the first time in my life, was really peaceful and relaxing. Oh, you're given a red flag, to stand up, in case you're too relaxed to get up and get food and drinks, you will be served directly on your beach chair, which happens to have the best cushions. The location of the resort is so convenient, I walked to many of the shops. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to go to the spa. I will definitely return to The Grace Bay club. And I thank you for the most luxurious and relaxing vacation, ever. I look forward to seeing you all again. This resort is above expectations . If you are a couple looking for relaxation book the adult section.

Room Tip: I loved the two bedroom suite, but I spoke to other guest who were in junior suites and they were very impressed.
Reviewed 7 July 2011

My husband and I stayed at Grace Bay Club in April to celebrate our anniversary. Having been in the travel industry for nearly 25 years, I knew many destinations and have stayed in many high end resorts. Grace Bay Club is on the top of my list! This is a fabulous, romantic, gorgeous setting, on the most beautiful beach you can find in the Caribbean. The staff was more than helpful. We had a private concierge and you are given a cell phone throughout your stay to call when you are in need of assistance. There is a totally "No disappointment" destination. Love it, Love it, Love it! Do not hesitate to go!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2011

Stayed in a 1 bedroom suite in the hotel. Excellent room, great pool, steps to a fab beach.
The room was excellent, well furnished and housekeeping did a great job (twice a day service). We had some mosquitoes in the room, which were quickly fumigated away, after we mentioned.
Spent most of our time on the beach or by the adult pool and the service was excellent, staff always ready to set up chairs for you (no mad scramble for chairs), get drinks, bring water etc.etc.
Meals : Breakfast was included and was very good, the bar food, was decent. Dinner at the formal restaurant (Anocanoa, spl?) was excellent. The bar and lounge is a great place to unwind, with live music, comfortable intimate seating and fab view.

Only suggestion: the bar can make better mojitos!

Have to give this a solid A+ experience, on par with most luxury hotels. A big shout out to the staff( christoper, louis, tom at the pool and the beach, Kenny and Godfrey, Prasad, Mario and team).

Room Tip: adult section is great, no kids, never heard any and saw very few.
1  Thank talboston
Reviewed 5 July 2011

This resort has an amazing staff. They were accommodating when our luggage was delayed a day and when we arrived late for dinner. They helped set up a few dinners and were eager to assist w anything. The spa was great and the restaurant Anacaona was great. We had a fab room w direct access to the beach. It was a perfect trip for our anniversary.

1  Thank Monihampton
Reviewed 5 July 2011

The first thing that sets this resort apart from any others we have visited was the personal concierge.Upon arrival you a greeted by your concierge who gives you a tour of the resort and also a cell phone that allows you to contact him or his assistant any time of the day to make restaurant reservations, set up excursions or just ask for ideas on daily activities. Our concierge Franklyn and his assistant Jasmine were extremely friendly and personable as was the entire staff from waiters and waitresses, security, grounds people all were just so nice. We highly recommend this resort for anyone that looks for a stress free vacation on the beautiful Island.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family