This was our first trip to Turks and Caicos so I wasn't sure what to expect but I had heard wonderful things. I was almost a little nervous that it wouldn't live up to my expectations. Well, it exceeded it!!! My husband and I had an easy transfer from the airport to Grace Bay, were greeted at the hotel with a cocktail as we signed in, and then toured the beautiful facility. Our room/suite was outstanding with gorgeous views and all of the comforts. Our personal concierge team of Godfrey and Kenny, who was assigned to us for the week, could not have done more for us during our stay. Godfrey was always available and very prompt with our requests and always with a smile. Both he and Kenny checked in often to see if we needed anything. The cell phones with a direct line to them were a great idea and worked out well. The restaurants they recommended were spectacular including the atmosphere of Coco Bistro with palm trees as our ceiling. As far as excursions, we enjoyed horseback riding in the ocean and conch diving. On the beach right at the hotel, we kayaked, paddle boarded, and sailed, or could just lounge on the beach chairs. When we wanted a break from the beach (Chris and Max were great there!), we headed to one of the 3 gorgeous pools, including the "swim up" bar where Pauline was ready to serve you. Sipping on a pina coloda, floating on a raft, after a great day at the beach - does it get any better than that?
Only negative is that cabs to go outside of the hotel might get a little costly as the government, due to protests from the cab drivers, eliminated shuttles from hotels.
But back to the positives, the one thing that was so unusual about Grace Bay was that every single staff member made an effort to stop what they were doing and look up and say hello as we walked by...every single person! Yes, we've been to many hotels where you receive the stiff "Good Morning" but at Grace Bay, you were asked..."enjoying your stay?", "beautiful day", "have fun today". You really felt welcomed. And our last night, the staff found out it was my birthday and made it very special for me. Thank you so very much for making our vacation such a special and memorable one. See you same time next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales