My family and I stayed at the Grace Bay Club last Christmas. I have not had a chance to write a review until now. My husband became ill while we were there and the hotel management made all of their services immediately available to us. They had a car and driver take us to the emergency room and the driver stayed with us the entire time so that we would not have to wait for someone to come back and pick us up. The next day we had to return to the hospital and again they had a driver available to takes us and wait for us. The staff is so hospitable and courteous. The food was wonderful and our two bedroom suite was spacious and very comfortable. So glad we picked this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales