Grace Bay Club
The Somerset on Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$968
US$700
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,017/night.

Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$672
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$503
US$445
The Sands at Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$683
Caribbean Paradise Inn(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$211
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

Le Vele Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$578
US$562
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$851
West Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$976
The Tuscany(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$946
US$918
Ocean Club Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/05
US$346
Orbitz.com
1,857 results
All reviewspersonal conciergeinfinity barcell phoneestate sectioninfiniti restaurantruth mariefamily poolgrace bayprivate conciergeadult poolour honeymooncoco bistrodinner reservationsrum punchsorbetconcierge teamjunior suite
Reviewed 29 January 2012

My wife, 2-year-old daughter and I just returned from a 5-night stay at GBC. We had a terrific stay in almost every way. The beach is fantastic. The food and service are very good. The rooms are nice. The staff is extremely friendly (especially Marvin, a personal concierge who is outstanding; Morgan, who runs the hotel's kids program; and Lyndon and Kristi, two members of the wait staff who made our meals all the more enjoyable). Just a great place to relax and forget about the rest of the world.

The only complaints I had during my stay were poor housekeeping (they forgot to clean the room one day and I had to call twice to request service, they missed turndown service another night) and an extraordinarily long wait for service one night in the lounge area of the bar. Neither was enough to sour our opinion on the resort overall, though, and we would definitely plan a return trip in the future.

Room Tip: All of the rooms have ocean views, but some are partially obstructed by large palm trees (like ours). It's still a perfectly nice view, but try to get a room with a clear view if possible.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank dank2345
GMGraceBayClub, General Manager at Grace Bay Club, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind review and for taking the time to relay your thoughts
on your recent visit at Grace Bay Club. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.
We noted your comments on our housekeeping service and your experience at the Bar.
Every guest’s experience is important to us as we strive for the finest in service and
facilities. Your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate managers and staff
for review and action.
We value you as a guest and welcome the opportunity to serve you again.
Thoughtful feedback is a gift and we thank you for your input. We are looking forward
to welcoming you back to Grace Bay Club very soon.
Warm regards,
Thierry Grandsire

Reviewed 27 January 2012

I just recently returned from several days at the Grace Bay Club.
Overall, I'd recommend it for a visit if you stayed in the Hotel or Estate sections. Breakfast is good, but maybe try to branch out of the hotel for other meal options.

Here are my impressions:

The rooms - "Meh Villa Room" to "Very Good Hotel Room"
Had a chance to see double occupancy rooms in the Villas section and in the Hotel section (there are three different sections of the Grace Bay Club, Villas, Hotel, and Estates). I was very disappointed to see what $995/night (not including taxes and the 11% service charge plus housekeeping tips) got - a large-ish (600 sq ft), darkish room furnished sparsely (you can see the floorplan on the hotel's site). Basically what I would expect from a Westin (perfectly serviceable, but again, at $995/night I expected much better!).

Things improved considerably when I got an upgrade through my travel agent to a room in the Hotel building. Truly night and day compared to the room in the Villas section. This room had much better decor, finishes, and layout. I especially loved the huge bathroom with a massive soaking tub, shower stall that could fit a family of four. They are stocked with truly wonderful Elemis toiletries. The hotel also provides light flip-flop slippers (but if you are a fan of cloth slippers do bring your own).

Food: "Good" not "Great"; But Breakfast a Highlight
Breakfast was my highlight meal of the day (included with my daily room rate). It was served buffet-style with made to order pancakes and eggs in an outdoor restaurant by the beach. They had yogurt, fruit (no berries), pastries, and assorted hot dishes such as scrambled eggs, fish, and mini crepes, among other things. Shirleen's omelets (and great big smile) were a highlight of my stay, and the rest of the staff were really wonderful in looking after the guests. A wonderful way to start the day.

The rest of my meals, all taken at the resort (too lazy to leave) were "good" but not "great".
Food is on the pricey side, which I can understand because we are on an island.

The Resort: "Beautiful"
I loved the Grace Bay Beach. It stretches for what seems like forever and is hugely walkable. In January, the sand was finely-textured and warm but not scorching (easy on the feet) and the incredibly clear turquoise water was a very comfortable temperature. You can either have chairs and an umbrella or beach beds (but not much shade here). There are also several gorgeous pools at the resort; they were barely used during my stay.

The Service: "Needs Some Work"
For the room rates the GBC charged, I really expected Four Seasons-like service. Reality check: if you want Four Seasons service, stay at a Four Seasons. It is unfortunate that T&C hotels have to tack on a service fee. I think this greatly disincentivizes certain people from going out of their way to please.

There's definitely more than one instance where I've left out room service dishes after a meal...called for a pickup...and found the same dishes still sitting outside the door the next morning. Dirty dishes left overnight are just gross...but given that each floor of the hotel room buildings are partly outdoors it posed a real issue (bugs! the smell of the food sitting in the heat - need I say more?). There was another time where I had requested a bellman (said to arrive in 15 minutes...multiply that by four!).

Each guest is assigned a pair of concierges and is given a cellphone to call them directly. A nice touch, though since I never left the resort nor scheduled any activities I didn't rely heavily on my concierges.

I'd say about 80-85% of the staff I encountered smiled and said "hi" to guests as they passed by, but there were definitely a number of staffers that refused eye contact (no matter how close you got to them). Having come from Four Seasons Koh Samui last month where it was "service, service, service", this was a bit of a disappointment!

Room Tip: Choose the Estate or Hotel room (and not the Villa rooms). Make sure the rooms have been recently renovated.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank citychic

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review and for taking the time to relay your thoughts on
your recent visit at Grace Bay Club. We are happy that overall you enjoyed your stay
with us.
We noted your comments regarding our service. Every guest’s experience is important
to us as we strive for the finest in service and facilities. There is never any excuse for
less than stellar service and your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate
managers and staff for review and action. I can assure you that what you experienced
was the exception and not the rule as you can see from other trip advisor comments.
We value you as a guest and welcome the opportunity to serve you again.
to welcoming you back to Grace Bay Club very soon.
Warm regards,
Thierry Grandsire

Reviewed 26 January 2012

This is hands down the most awesome vacation we have ever been on! Everything about our experience was pure perfection. Ric Graham is a warm,intelligent and funny man whose company we thoroughly enjoyed.

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2012

From the moment I stepped in the lobby to check in, my girlfriend and I were greeted with large smiles amongst the staff and were offered a beverage and a cool towel to cool us off. I had a fabulous homemade Rum Punch-who can resist especially when you are in the Turks? The General Manager Thierry made it a point to come and introduce himself to both of us. There are not too many places I have been where the G.M. goes out of his or her way to greet the guest, that is huge in our book. The customer service keeps going with Max’s service he provided us on the beach and Evan’s drinks he made us at the bar. The hotel is immaculate in every way you can imagine. The night time bar at Grace Bay provides a relaxed romantic feeling with a mix of people to mingle with or you can cozy up with your loved one by the fire.
I recommend a dinner at the restaurant where you can watch the sunset. Save room for the next morning where you can enjoy a complimentary one of a kind breakfast which is out of this world. See for yourself why we didn’t eat much at dinner to save up for breakfast. The drinks, food, rooms, service, comfortable beach chairs, and pool made myself and girlfriend never want to leave this mini paradise. We will be back more than once!!

Room Tip: There is not a bad room
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Let's start with naming names. Godfrey/Kenny concierges Junie waitress...Sian/Jasmine spa therapists....what do they have in common? They are awesome and made this our favorite vacation ever. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple