My husband, 19 year old daughter and my parents recently returned from a 7 night stay at Grace Bay Club over the February vacation week. During such a busy week for resorts, we were pleased to see the transport awaiting our arrival at the airport, handing us waters and taking us on the brief ride to the resort. The welcome at the reception was wonderful, we were seated in comfy chairs and offered rum punch or juice and checked in from our chairs.
Once we were taken on our personal tour of the property by our personal concierge, Franklin,
we settled into our rooms. Our room had a view of the ocean from both the bedroom and living area . Spectacular! The room was clean, large and had a balcony where we enjoyed coffee every morning. The service at the resort was outstanding. We were asked if there was anything we needed or anything that could be done throughout our stay. The beach and ocean is by far the most gorgeous beach and immaculate. Grace Bay is the only resort that has their beach raked by machines which makes a huge difference. Grace Bay Club is in an ideal location and offers bikes (which we used to go to the grocery store only 3 min. away)
and walking distance to many stores and restaurants. You don't need a car.
The amenities were wonderful, bottled water every day, a welcome fresh fruit plate and champagne and a manager's reception with open bar and appetizer's.
I would like to see added to the amenities: water fitness class and yoga on the beach in the morning, chocolates on the pillow and music on as part of turn down service, menus automatically handed out to the guests at the pool and beach.
Food is delicious and the breakfast buffet has something for everyone and includes all fresh ingredients, made to order omelettes and the most delicious pastries to name a few.
Hats off to Max, Kordell , Ruth Marie, Juquell and Franklin (to name a few) who went out of their way to be so kind and are extremely hard workers,
We will be back next year for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales