10-26-30, My husband and I went for our 13th anniversary. It was Primo. We arrived at night into a smallish reception area, very low key. But then, you are treated with not only your eyes but with all other senses! Yes, we loved it. You could tell when you arrive they want you to return. They make very few mistakes as well. We were also upgraded to a 2000 sq ft villa, 2 bdrm, 2 1/2 bath, washer dryer, full kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances.....and the large balcony! With 2 full loungers with cushions and a table for 4. It was over the top, no doubt for 2, but so Nice. Clean, well groomed landscaping and the beach is groomed every other morning at 6 am. Again, nice. I really liked the elemis amenity products in the villa. We were given a bottle of French champagne and a plate of fresh fruit and plenty of water was stocked daily. We were given a cell phone directly to contact our concierge person, which can be a nice touch. My husband and I Travel quite a bit and never used it. (The last thing he wanted to do was carry a phone). But it was nice to know we had it, right? Breakfast every morning was superb! The Angel that made me egg white omelettes daily was so sweet and had a lovely personality, so cheerful and we went early. I liked the original chocolate croissants like France and the smoothies with straws prepared. Meals were great, throughout. We ordered room service one night. Don't do it. It was chilly but still tastey. Friendly but a miss. The cabana beds were awesome at the beach. We liked Chris to assist us with set up and bevys. He payed close attention to our needs had a good personality and smile. We snorkeled and just relaxed! We will return. Our villa was E301.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales