This was our 3rd year in a row staying at Grace Bay Club, always the 3rd week of October, and it was still as magical as the first. The accomodations are beautiful and the staff is amazing. Thierry (GM) greeted us as soon as we arrived and I loved hearing from everyone "welcome back"! The seasoned concierge team of Kenny and Godfrey are the best along with Boda who was also extremely helpful. They set up all of our reservations, excursions, and even called ahead to the restaurant on my birthday to make sure there was a cake! The intern, Nacho (?) was also so willing to help as best he could. Emmanuel, on the beach, gives the old fashioned type of service of being extremely attentive, keeping our ice bucket filled, cold waters always coming, etc. He was actually out on the beach, in the middle of a brief rain shower, making sure that our chairs were covered and yet despite him getting wet, he always had a smile. (I think rain jackets would be great for the staff for next year!). Food was delicious. Shirleen, breakfast chef, made terrific omelets and also whipped up some awesome eggs for me on the spot! Juan was also very nice at breakfast as was Fredlynn and Leola made a big deal for my birthday!! Madeline at the Infinity Bar remembered my name from the 1st night on - very impressive. Vilette kept our place spotless and Nelly at the front desk couldn't have been more pleasant. Others who I want to recognize: JR was very helpful to our group - extremely polite, non-intrusive, so willing to please. And can't forget Garth at the new Rum/Beach bar and Gregory at the Estate Bar. Everyone is very friendly and makes you feel so welcomed!! Terrific staff!! As far as excursions, that were set up by the concierge team, we went conch diving & snorkeling again this year, which is always fun, and we tried jet skiiing for the first time which was a blast!! Restaurants - Coco Bistro is a must. Thank you to everyone for making our vacation another wonderful experience! We'll be back...again!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales