Grace Bay Club was perfect in every single way for our 15-year Anniversary trip. If you are looking for a resort that has top notch service, luxury accommodations with a pristine beach, this is your place.
We stayed in The Hotel (adult only building) in a luxury one bedroom suite. We stayed on the ground floor, just behind the adult pool and just behind the hot tub. It was so convenient to step right out and be steps away from the beach/pool area. Noise was not an issue at all.
Staff: The staff at Grace Bay Club were top notch. From the time we arrived for check-in we were greeted with open arms and delicious rum punch. We were assigned two concierge staff members, Franklyn & Jasmine. We were given a cell phone for our stay which called Franklyn & Jasmine for anything we needed at all. Words can't even express how happy we were with their service.
Beach: The beach is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen. The sand was soft, powdery, and clean. The ocean was as clear as a swimming pool and so calm we floated for hours. The only thing I could see done better with the beach is for the staff to arrange the chairs in something other than a straight line. Although the chairs had a few feet in between the chairs beside us, it still felt a little close and less intimate. It would be nice if they could stagger them forward and back or provide more space in between.
Pool: We utilized the adult pool the entire stay. It was never crowded and pool chairs were extremely comfortable. There is always someone poolside and beachside that will help with chair set up.
Drinks: All of the bars were fantastic and every mixed drink we tried was fantastic and strong. The drinks are expensive, but you get what you pay for!
Breakfast: This was included in our stay and was perfect every morning. The breakfast bar offered a full selection buffet and menu to order from. We did buffet every single morning b/c it was fully loaded with everything one could imagine. I did hear from other guest as well that the omelets by order were fantastic.
Lunch: We purchased lunch on the beach at a restaurant called STIX. Although the food was fantastic, we waited over an hour. During the wait enjoyed drinks while overlooking the ocean. This venue was very expensive considering the amount of food one received and the time it took to be prepared. Having said that, we took our bikes in to town and loaded up on sandwich fixings and the islands local brew called Turtles Head, which I highly recommend.
Dinner: We ate on property the entire stay except for twice.
On property: Grill Rouge, Anacaona, and Krave were all fantastic. Every meal we ordered was perfection. The atmosphere was wonderful as well, all outdoors and beachside.
Off property: Coco Bistro: Set within a large Palm Grove, something unique to experience. The food was some of the best that we have ever had. Service was top notch. Make reservations ahead of time as this does book up. We also dined at Mango Reef at Alexandra Resort. This was a beautiful setting sitting on the deck over looking the ocean. I would say the service wasn't quite as up to par as our other dining experiences but the food was good and the atmosphere made it worth the experience. I would suggest Sunset for the full experience.
I would would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a romantic getaway or anyone looking for a family vacation. Although we stayed in the adult resort area, we did see the family pool and see small kids on the beach. The resort is very accommodating for families as well, and does a good job of keeping it intimate for those traveling without children.
If you are looking for the perfect Caribbean vacation, then look no further!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales