This was our third visit in 12 months to the Grace Bay Club. I have to say it gets better each time we come back. This was the first time we took our two children ages 4 and 3 and it could not have been a better place for them. We stayed at the Estate section of the resort which is perfect place for kids. The pool is pretty quiet and has a lot of shallow areas for them to play in. The beach is absolutely beautiful in front of the resort with plenty of space between the ocean and the property which made it feel like we had our own private beach.
The property itself is as nice as any on the island but it is the service that puts it over the top. We have been to many resorts around the Caribbean and this by far has the best service. It all starts with our Concierge’s Franklin and Liz as the both made our stay stress free. They arranged all of our activities from restaurant reservations to snorkeling trips and scheduled transportation to these events that was always very efficient. They gave us helpful advice on what to do and not to do thereby we did not waste time on something that was not worthwhile.
A few highlights of the resort where the service was over the top for us were down at the pool and beach. From the second we arrived Jean and Emmanuel were ready to get us situated. We had a party of six and they always had us set up each morning. We can’t say enough about these two gentlemen as they really made our time outside at the pool and beach easy and enjoyable.
After a day at the beach a trip to the beach bar Jar was also a highlight. Garth is one of the more friendly guys you can meet and makes for a fun time for drinks late afternoon or pre dinner. This bar is right on the beach so you can sit there and with your feet in the sand and listen to music and have a nice drink while the sun goes down.
All in all Grace Bay resort does not disappoint as we have had 3 great trips there and are looking forward to going for our fourth very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales