The Grace Bay Club is beautiful, the staff is amazing and Turks and Caicos is paradise. I have nothing bad to say about my experience here. I went with my mother and sister for a week and we had an amazing time on the beach, by the fire pit, and at the bar of this beautiful resort. Hudson and Vernon were our concierges for the week and were absolutely amazing! Cordell, Samuel, Berthony and so many other staff members of the Grace Bay Club made our stay so much fun. Also, if you have a chance to eat at Anacona on the property, you should do it, the lobster is to die for. And definitely take a day trip with Island Vibes to snorkel and site see!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales