Wonderful! Service is the best! Unbelievable service and super friendly. Never been anywhere this friendly. Gorgeous, best beaches, white sand and gorgeous water. The water temperature is perfect (I don't like cold water)
Madelin the bartender/waitress is a sweetheart and the best. She remembered our names and everything about us. Every time she'd see us she'd call us by name and ask how we were doing and if she could get us anything. The beach staff is amazing as well. They'd set up our chairs everyday and make sure we were hydrated throughout the day by bringing up complimentary bottles of water. At noon they bring you the best papaya slush. There's also several great restaurants within walking distance. My only complaint is that the beds are hard and taxis are expensive. Eat at the local restaurants it's the best food!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales