Our family recently spent 7 days at GBC and had an unforgettable experience thanks to the breathtaking beach, phenomenal accommodations and amazing staff. Our luxury 2 bedroom suite in The Villas was more than adequate for the 4 of us, had all the comforts of home and was clean and well stocked. Only drawback was that the wifi was very weak in our unit. We ate at all the restaurants on property and had great meals at each one. All 4 of us enjoyed exceptional massages at the spa, went on an awesome half day snorkel trip, parasailed and our boys rode on "the couch" about 5 times and had a blast! We all agreed that the beach is the nicest beach we've ever been to, the water an amazing clear blue and the sand like velvet- and very clean. The highlight of our trip was the "above and beyond" service we received on the beach from Jerry, Calvin and Chris- they set up our chairs and secured our rafts, booked our activities at a moments notice and waited on us hand and foot. Chris also recommended a couple of restaurants that we enjoyed (Boci for pizza and Coco Bistro, which was amazing) Our vacation would not have been the unforgettable experience that it was without phenomenal service from Junie at breakfast, Sian and Vivien at the spa and Calvin and our man Chris on the beach. The only negative experience we had was that our private concierge, Julio, was very friendly on arrival but MIA from that point on- once this was brought to his attention, manager Ricky was all over it and Willah took over and took good care of us. Overall, one of the best family vacations we've ever had- would HIGHLY recommend GBC, can't wait to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales