Picking an island to visit in the Caribbean is hard enough, without then having to work out which hotel to stay in! Grace Bay is listed amongst the best beaches in the world, which gets you on Turks and Caicos, but then there are countless hotels to choose from.
We ended up doing a two hotel holiday to get different aspects of the Turks and Caicos. Our first stop was Grace Bay Club, which we picked due to a combination of other positive reviews on TripAdvisor, the infinity bar and the value for money offered.
Things to like:
- As per other reviews on here, the staff are unlike any other and that’s no exaggeration. They are so friendly and warm and it feels like your with friends / family after only a day. From Tranae at breakfast, to drinks and a farewell with Chrystal Charles, it’s the people who differentiate this resort from any I’ve visited. They’re welcoming but efficient and always happy to go out of their way to make sure you’re enjoying your stay. A comfy bed and warm shower are easy to find but the Grace Bay Club atmosphere isn’t.
-You’re given a Personal Concierge and a mobile phone to take with you so you can contact them. It means you never have to move from where you are to confirm dinner reservations or book a snorkeling trip. Thanks to Liz and Franklin for looking after us.
- Rooms are spacious, impeccably clean and well-appointed.
- Plenty of pools to relax in.
- Great tasty breakfast buffet
Things which could be improved:
- The hotel design is average but it’s not unattractive. It fits in well with the other resorts.
- The gym was really busy when we were there so could be expanded. It does have a decent range of equipment for a short stay though.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for an unforgettable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales