This is our second trip to Grace Bay Club and we loved it before, so we were hoping that we would feel the same way. We got in the habit of saying "I love this place" about ten times a day. The other reviews have all mentioned the rooms, the restaurants, the grounds and the service, and we agree with the positive assessments. However, the little personal touches are what make this place a standout. Gifford was our concierge two years ago and after running into my husband at the Manager's Cocktail Party, he made a trip out to the beach to see me and talk. Denny, who we remembered from the Beach Services crew two years ago, sent a drink out to us on the beach one day. I wanted conch fritters for lunch one day and even though they weren't on the menu, they made them anyway. The staff here really understands how to treat guests and they seem to be genuine. On our last day, we were kind of whining to Christopher on the beach and he said, "Well, consider this your second home and come back." We have been to many other islands and some top rated resorts and Grace Bay Club is at the top of our list. There is no better beach and we've seen a lot of the best. The activities are available but you aren't disturbed by loud boat motors and wave runners all day. Our anniversary was celebrated with flowers strewn on the bed, a heart shaped towel and a plate of chocolate covered strawberries with a note from Boda and Kenny, our fabulous concierges. We ate at Coyaba (Kelsey is a delightful hostess), O'Soleil, Caicos Cafe, and Coco Bistro and enjoyed them all. We will definitely be back to visit this magical place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales