“Our trip to Grace Bay Club was heavenly and we miss it already.”
Review of Grace Bay Club

Grace Bay Club
Ranked #7 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Reviewed 11 July 2010

This is our second trip to Grace Bay Club and we loved it before, so we were hoping that we would feel the same way. We got in the habit of saying "I love this place" about ten times a day. The other reviews have all mentioned the rooms, the restaurants, the grounds and the service, and we agree with the positive assessments. However, the little personal touches are what make this place a standout. Gifford was our concierge two years ago and after running into my husband at the Manager's Cocktail Party, he made a trip out to the beach to see me and talk. Denny, who we remembered from the Beach Services crew two years ago, sent a drink out to us on the beach one day. I wanted conch fritters for lunch one day and even though they weren't on the menu, they made them anyway. The staff here really understands how to treat guests and they seem to be genuine. On our last day, we were kind of whining to Christopher on the beach and he said, "Well, consider this your second home and come back." We have been to many other islands and some top rated resorts and Grace Bay Club is at the top of our list. There is no better beach and we've seen a lot of the best. The activities are available but you aren't disturbed by loud boat motors and wave runners all day. Our anniversary was celebrated with flowers strewn on the bed, a heart shaped towel and a plate of chocolate covered strawberries with a note from Boda and Kenny, our fabulous concierges. We ate at Coyaba (Kelsey is a delightful hostess), O'Soleil, Caicos Cafe, and Coco Bistro and enjoyed them all. We will definitely be back to visit this magical place.

1  Thank bfs64
Write a ReviewReviews (1,777)

Reviewed 7 July 2010

The service at Grace Bay Club is impeccable. I have been to many caribbean resorts, and this by far tops them all.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2010

I have been going to the T&C Islands for several years. The Grace Bay Club has always been one of the best on Grace Bay but now they have pulled away from the rest. There have been numerous improvements to the grounds and services to make it a beautiful resort. Especially, the restaurant has been vastly improved. There was a time that I felt that it was a ripoff but now the Grace Bay Club is the place to go. Beautiful place with all the amenities. Service is good for the islands. Remember that you are in the caribbean and nobody moves fast. It usually takes me a couple of days to slow down to their pace. However, compared to past history and comparable hotels, the Grace Bay Club is awesome. Point Grace is old and rundown and Amanyara is rediculously expensive and pretentious. A few other places on Grace Bay are good but if you want the best on Grace Bay, this is it.

Reviewed 26 June 2010

This is a beautiful facility with attentive and gracious service staff. We staying in an Estate suite with a beautifully appointed kitchen and living space. Island time kicked in quickly and we enjoyed a week of luxury and leisure.

We'll be back.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2010

My wife and I spent four nights last week (in the Estates section) and this place was amazing. As soon as we left Turks and Caicos customs with our bags a car met us to take us to the hotel. At the hotel we were greeted by a lovely woman, Sandra, and Bob, a concierge/Butler who gave us a tour of the property. Service throughout was first rate. The people (particularly Guiford, Bob and Sandra) were very attentive without being intrusive. The people at the pool and beach were also wonderful and it was great having them serve us sorbet as we stood in the ocean.
The rooms were clean, big and had a beautiful balcony with an outdoor shower--and unbelievable views of the ocean. The food was very good at the hotel (particularly Anaconda) and everyone was very pleasant. The beaches are pristine and the water crystal clear. We sailed, took out a kayak and were able to enjoy the water with the help of the staff. The Butlers were so nice that Guiford even went with us to a jewelry store to make sure we got a good deal on purchases we were looking to make. They had wonderful shuttle service pretty much anywhere we wanted to go, made great dining recommendations and arranged for golf. If you want romantic time alone with service at the highest level in a beautiful setting and in a beautiful room, I highly recommend this place. I do advise to stay in the Estates section of the hotel where service is above the plain Grace Bay. We felt welcomed and appreciated and it was just a superb place.

1  Thank Siegel58
Reviewed 24 June 2010

From the prompt private pickup at the airport to the amazing accomodations to the excellent service to the amazing beach, Grace Bay Club has it all! My husband and I stayed in the Estates section. I highly recommend it, you won't be disappointed. Our butler, Godfrey, was on top of everything.

Grounds: Amazingly beautiful beach. The hotel is clean and modern with lush landscaping.

Food: Delicious and high-end. Every restaurant meal was an experience. I was actually craving bland food by the time we left. Room service was great as well. We also ate at a local place called Coyaba, don't miss it. Other guests also recommended Coco Bistro and O'Soleil. We were so happy in our little world in Grace Bay Club that we didn't venture out much.

Room: Beautiful, nicely appointed, bathroom was huge! Bed was very comfy. Loved the large balcony and outdoor shower.

Pros: Beautiful beach, great butler service, great food, always had a quiet spot on the beach. Very calm atmosphere, even the children were quiet and well behaved.

Cons: Price, obviously, but this isn't Motel 6. The food is expensive, but you can travel off-site. Do double-check your bill upon checkout. We had some small discrepancies that were quickly resolved. If you have a fridge in your room, you should buy beer and liquor off-site, much cheaper. Also, the mosquitos were bad at sunset.

I cannot believe how long I waited to post this review. I guess I am so busy I need another vacation at Grace Bay Club! My husband and I just returned from a trip to the Bahamas for a friend's wedding, and the whole time we were talking about how we would love to go to Grace Bay Club again. We usually never visit the same place twice, and travel to the Carribean quite often. But we would definitely return to Grace Bay Club!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2010

My husband and I spent 9 days at the Grace Bay Club in May for my 50th birthday. We were looking for a relaxing getaway. The hotel is in a great location on a beautiful beach. The lounge chairs at the pool and beach are as comfortable as a bed and made it very inviting to relax and unwind. We stayed in the Adults portion and had a beautiful huge room. They are understated but very clean and comfortable. Spectacular balcony and view! The service throughout the resort was excellent, very friendly. Food was very good and at the Anacaona restaurant - excellent. I had a service at the spa and it was wonderful.

On the evening of my birthday they surprised us and left a beautiful bouquet of flowers along with fresh fruit and chocolate in our room. It felt like the staff tried to go above and beyond throughout our stay.

It was our first time to Turks and Caicos and we hope to return. I would highly recommend the Grace Bay Club Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple