Grace Bay is an absolutely beautiful venue. We were met at the airport, taken to the location, greeted with a tropical cocktail, and then shown our accomodations. After dinner on the property (excellent), we retired to our beautifully appointed suite.
Our personal butlers, Jasmine and Franklyn, made very sure we were comfortable at all times. You will get a cell phone when you arrive. Just call one of them, and all of your questions will be answered and arrangements will be made in a prompt manner.
There are adult only sections to the property and family sections to the property. All of the property is well maintained and kept very clean.
Shopping is close by and all manner of watersports are available. My teenage sons enjoyed Snuba and Bonefishing. Snuba is an excellent way to see a part of the reef. Our dive lasted about 45 minutes. We can highly recommend this activity and if you do it once, you will want to do it again. The bonefishing is very good. My sons were successful.
My parents (80 and 85yrs) have special dietary and access requirments. They were attended to in a caring and helpful manner. Both enjoyed the semi-submersible boat ride to the reefs, and of course both enjoyed the shopping near-by.
I do recommend a rental car for at least a part of your stay. Though Grace Bay does offer a shuttle service that is prompt and accomodating, coming and going in your own car just adds a bit more mobility while shopping.
We are told that we were there in the "off season"...August. We are accustomed to temps in the 80s and therefore were never uncomfortable outside. There is always a breeze. In fact, the water was just to our liking in the higher 70s. When we go back, it will again be in the "off season".
We give this venue, acommodations, and staff high marks.
Ross Bell and Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales