“Pontoon Boat tour from Las Brisas is awesome!!!”
Review of Chalk Sound

Chalk Sound
More attraction details
Owner description: A beautiful lagoon made up of brilliant blues and rocky cliffs.
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My family did the pontoon boat tour that Las Brisas Restaurant offers. It's a 2 hour tour. You get to snorkel a coral reef and a sunken plane. You then stop at one of the small islands to see tons of iguanas. We loved the tour. I have 3 teenage kids that really liked it as well. Snorkeling the sunken plane was a lot of fun. The tour guide gave us a lot of history of the area that we found very interesting. We then had lunch at Las Brisas afterward which was good.

2  Thank Kristen A
There are newer reviews for Chalk Sound

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Beautiful! definitly coming back! the water is turquoise blue the best I have ever seen. Next time I come I must try Las Brisas Restaurant for lunch.

1  Thank WelchFamily2014
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Absolutely breathtaking views!!!! Take the rental car and travel all around and get some amazing pis to take home!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We just drove near this body of water on our way to Taylor Bay and looked at it from Las Brisas restaurant. Not sure if you can rent a kayak for the waters, but didn't see a beach here. It's in the area of other things though and stunning so drive along Chalk Sound Dr and find a point where you can see the water, bring your camera.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The best places to see Chalk Sound are from Picturesque Point and from Las Brisas Restaurant. My wife and I stopped and took some pictures from Picturesque Point and the colors were just astounding. We also ate at Las Brisas which sits right on the water and were able to see the Sound from a different vantage point. From Last Brisas, you can rent kayaks and go out into the Sound. I would recommend doing it on a calm day, however, as we ended up flipping over because the waves were getting big. Chalk Sound is an absolute must-see!