Condo Unit: 4.5 stars, two bedroom (Master with King Size bed, other with two twins) unit with two pull away sofas in the living area. 3 Full Bathrooms (each bedroom had one). Full size Kitchen with Microwave,Coffee Maker, Toaster,Blender, and most supplies needed if you wanted to fix up some meals yourself. Huge wrap around deck with screen and chairs/two lounge chairs and tables (as if it were set up for two families sharing one unit). Three TV's and free WI-FI (access code in unit). And a few current Turks and Caicos information books. Open Floor Plan, clean and well maintained owner condo unit.
Site view: from balcony you can see the pool/garden then a sliver of ocean. We came to enjoy the white sand at our feet, the various shades of blue of the water throughout the day, and the various activities like swimming in the ocean, and walking down the beach in both directions during the day and night (the stars are GREAT) bring a book and you can see the constellations (our condo unit had a travellers book that had the Sky layout during different seasons).
Location: East side of Grace bay, Private, quite, NICE.
Service: OK, we are not needy, so we managed quite well with the services provided.
Other: Cabana was great for nice lunches.. Grills for the guests were clean and ready to use if you wanted to grill some food - which we did. Some of the other guests were happy to help us with our end product (most guests were friendly and having a good time).
PROVO is a great place to come to relax for the week. Horse back riding (~$95 per person 1 hr - make sure you agree on the terms of payment (Front desk should be aware of this to make customers aware) -if you choose Caicos Corral (Credit card vs Cash) as they charge a 20% fee if you use credit! - my wife was not pleased. but overall wife and daughter had a pleasant ride with Annie), Snorkeling (~$85 pp 3-4 hour - just make sure you know were you are to meet with the boat (during calm water days - the beach / otherwise the front lobby area): .
Other no cost activities: build a sand sculpture or two... see pic :)
Pool was a little too chilly to use for us (December). Some guests did use, but not many.
We also stopped by other resorts (Regent / Seven Stars etc.), and my guess is an arm, a leg and then some... - to each their own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Club Resorts is comprised of two beachfront properties, Ocean Club and Ocean Club West, located one mile apart on stunning Grace Bay Beach. The intimate resorts offer a “Stay at one, Play at both” opportunity for guests to enjoy all the services and amenities of both. An easy stroll down a beautiful stretch of beach is the popular way to get between the two resorts, although guests can be chauffeured by a complimentary shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and West Indies so you can book your Ocean Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Club Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Resort Providenciales
- Ocean Club Turks Caicos
- Ocean Club Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales