Yes the setting here is amazing due to grace bay.
Now for the resort:
1. The front desk has no knowledge of excursions, I would ask in depth quEstions and they could not answer a single question of mine. I just got handed pamphlets, wow thanx for being helpful. I had to do my own research on this.
2. When lying by the pool they have no one walking around to ask if you would like a drink or food. Service is just not their thing , I guess.
3. Checking out. DVD is a hassle, they keep them in a pile behind the desk , so waiting for them to find a DVD takes a while. How about abc... The DVDs. All the DVDs we rented had a skip in them because they keep them in a pile which lets them get scratched up.
4. No concierge at all here?
5. Bikes here aRe old and not kept up to date, a lot of flat tires.
6. Can not order food to your room, no room service here.
On the plus side our room was nice and cleaned.
Yes the beach is wonderful but service is not their thing. Will come back to Turks and Caicos but will pass on this resort.More