This was our first time to Grace Bay and im sure it wont be the last. We chose Ocean Club from a wide range of hotels. It proved to be a good decision. The hotel is right on the beach and up the "quite" end. It means turn right onto the beach and you can walk for miles along deserted beach almost to yourselves. Turn left and you walk past over hotels. About 15mins to the small town with a few shops and places to eat.
Our room was a well equipped appartment, with kitchen and washing machines. It had all we needed to enjoy our stay.
We didnt eat in the Hotel resturants much, preparing some things at "home" and trying other hotels in the area, but the one meal with had in the beach cafe was good, and having a Turks Head at sunset was very pleasing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Club Resorts is comprised of two beachfront properties, Ocean Club and Ocean Club West, located one mile apart on stunning Grace Bay Beach. The intimate resorts offer a “Stay at one, Play at both” opportunity for guests to enjoy all the services and amenities of both. An easy stroll down a beautiful stretch of beach is the popular way to get between the two resorts, although guests can be chauffeured by a complimentary shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, West Indies, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Club Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Resort Providenciales
- Ocean Club Turks Caicos
- Ocean Club Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales